The JAC is excited
to share the City of Chicago announcement of the new Violence Reduction RFP’s
are now live.
- Capacity Expansion for Street Outreach Services
- Building a Network of Trauma-Informed Victim
Both can also be found on the city’s eProcurement website. Please also see the attached press release.
- RFP released: January 16, 2020
- Pre-Solicitation Conference: January 23, 2020
- Deadline for questions: January 24, 2020
- Proposals due: February 20, 2020
- Contract start date: Anticipated May 1, 2020
- Contract end date: December 30, 2020
More information such as eligibility requirements and program activities can be found at the link above. We also encourage potential applicants to attend the bidder’s conference on January 23rd. The time and location can be found at the link above as well.