The Illinois Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) at the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is proud to present CityCon WBDC. The first ever 8-week program that provides proposal writing technical assistance to City of Chicago women and minority certified firms.
Things to Know:
The CityCon WBDC program includes sessions on the following topics:
- City of Chicago Prime and Sub-contractors
- City of Chicago Compliance & Contracts
- Responding to an RFP – Bid, No Bid
- RFP Review, Feedback and Submission
- Ceremony of Completion
- Additional individual business advising
Who Can Apply?
- Certified with City of Chicago M/W/VBE
- Two or more years in business
- Revenues of $75,000 or greater
- Committed to 8 weeks of in class (virtual) and offsite learning and participation
*Open to male and female business owners
No cost. Limited slots available. All applicants must make themselves available for a brief phone interview.
September 30 – November 18, 2020 (Wednesdays) 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm, CDT
Via Zoom meetings